Configure AT&T Email on MS Outlook?
Hi, if you are at our blog then you are looking for the correct ways to configure att.net.mail settings. So, follow the steps given by us to set up your account settings accurately.
- Launch Outlook and then click on ‘Menu’ on the top of the screen. Here you need to select ‘Account Settings’ to set up the account.
- Then tap on the ‘New’ button after selecting the Email tab.
- Then you need to select the box that is present beside the ‘Manually configure Server Settings’ option.
- After that, select the ‘Internet Email’ option.
- Now on the displayed screen enter the correct login details and then choose ‘POP3’ under the ‘Server Information’.
- Type in the following information to configure ATT mail server settings:
- Incoming mail server: pop.att.yahoo.com
- Outgoing mail server: smtp.att.yahoo.com
- Login Information: Your email address and password
- Then proceed by clicking on ‘More Settings’.
- Then, in the outgoing server tab, you need to click ‘Yes’ to authenticate it. Do the same process for the Incoming mail server also.
- Click on the ‘Advanced’ tab present on the screen to add an encrypted connection in the ATT smtp server. Enter the number 995 in the required field.
- Also, change the SMTP field number to 465 and then tap on ‘Ok’. Now, to confirm, click on the ‘Test Settings’ option to verify everything.
- The last step is to tap on the ‘Finish’ button.
The above settings will help you to accurately configure AT&T email on MS Outlook.